PayPal Recruitment 2022 | Data Analyst 2-8 | Apply for PayPal Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : PayPal India has published the latest job notification 2022 for Data Analyst 2-8 position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering) and experience with or willingness to learn tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau can apply online for PayPal Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for PayPal Recruitment 2022 for Data Analyst 2-8 fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
PayPal Recruitment 2022 | Data Analyst 2-8 | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Bangalore Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Data Analyst 2-8 || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering).|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for PayPal Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Data Analyst 2-8 position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Using modeling and analytics to understand how business decisions impact our bottom line. This may include assessing risks of new products, determining fraud policies, or identifying inefficiencies in existing operations.
- Ensuring the team is delivering on our KPIs by using various data mining and data visualization tools to monitor portfolio performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Developing hypotheses and set up your own problem frameworks to test for the best solutions. You will also scope the operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts, and monitor the success of your solutions.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Creating new solutions rooted in empathy and research that assist all customers as they work to better manage their finances.
- Collaborating in a team environment. As part of our crew, you will learn to energetically rally diverse groups in pursuit of a common goal.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering).
- Experience with or willingness to learn tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau.
Apply for Analyst 2-8 fresher Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for PayPal Recruitment 2022 for Data Analyst 2-8 fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on PayPal Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.