Oracle Recruitment 2022 | Member Technical Staff | Apply for Oracle Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Oracle Corporation has published the latest job notification 2022 for Member Technical Staff position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and 0 to 4 years’ experience in production-quality Java Server and UI programming can apply online for Oracle Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Oracle Recruitment 2022 for Member Technical Staff fresher and exp. candidates for Noida location.
Oracle Recruitment 2022 | Member Technical Staff | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Noida location, Apply |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Profile/ Type||Member Technical Staff || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years’ experience in production-quality Java Server and UI programming.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Oracle Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Member Technical Staff position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Development of new APM service based on Java. Specify and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs. Contribute to the a development of Enterprise tier for Oracle’s next-generation APM Services.
- Work with Java Architects, Development Managers in requirements specification definition and detailed engineering analysis from data requirements perspective.
- Do code reviews for peers and team members, Provide innovative ideas to enhance development process. Provide support to cloud operation for any functional and performance issues.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- 0-4 years’ experience in production-quality Java Server and UI programming preferably in Enterprise or Cloud Software product companies.
- Strong Experience on Cloud Native Technology Stack and Java Enterprise Programming. Experience in developing software on UNIX/LINUX.
- Familiar or have worked on one or more of the following technologies: Java, Cloud Native Architecture, Kubernetes, Terraform, XML, AJAX; REST (Jersey (JAX-RS), JAXB); Node.js, Oracle JET, Micro services Architecture, Kafka, GitHub.
Apply for Member Technical Staff Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Oracle Recruitment 2022 for Member Technical Staff fresher and exp. candidates for Noida location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Oracle Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.