Oracle Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Fresher Candidates : Oracle has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Associate Test Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field and At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing operations and maintenance can apply online for Oracle Associate Test Engineer Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Oracle Associate Test Engineer jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Oracle Associate Test Engineer jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Oracle Associate Test Engineer Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Bangalore Jobs 2020.
Oracle Associate Test Engineer Profile
|Job Profile||Associate Test Engineer|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019 and 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing operations and maintenance.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Oracle Associate Test Engineer jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Oracle Associate Test Engineer Responsibilities
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
Key Task and Responsibilities-
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated test software, employing positive and negative testing techniques, for service functionality, monitoring, integration, performance, resiliency, security, scalability and reliability.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths and overall behavioral characteristics of the services you test.
- Create test data and seed databases, according to the test plan specifications.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Apply software optimization techniques to redesign and augment existing automated tests, reducing technical debt for software test.
- Debug and triage test failures, using full-stack engineering, to isolate test defects from functional defects, and identify the service component causing the issue.
- Develop new capabilities and features for automated tests.
- Work with service development and release engineering to refine the service-specific automated test usage in the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) flow.
- Write clear and reproducible software defect incident reports.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
Skills and Qualification-
- At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing operations and maintenance.
- Strong Java programming skills and experience with other languages (eg. Python and Go)
- knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Familiar with behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development. Experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skill, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers as well as management.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-motivated and self-driven, continuously learning, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
- BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field.
Apply for Associate Test Engineer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Oracle Associate Test Engineer jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Browse By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|