NTT DATA Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Helpdesk Associate: NTT DATA has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Helpdesk Associate position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduation Degree and 6 month;s experience in a technical support role can apply online for NTT DATA Helpdesk Associate Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for NTT DATA Helpdesk Associate jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for NTT DATA Helpdesk Associate jobs openings 2020 for exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
NTT DATA Helpdesk Associate Recruitment 2020 | Exp. Candidates Apply Online for Bangalore Jobs 2020.
NTT DATA Helpdesk Associate Job Profile
|Organization Name||NTT DATA|
|Job Profile||Helpdesk Associate|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2019/ 2020 Batch pass-out candidates|
|Qualification Required||Graduation Degree / Any Graduate|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||6 month;s experience in a technical support role.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for NTT DATA Helpdesk Associate jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
NTT Data Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward thinking organization, apply now. We are currently seeking a help-desk associate to join our team in Bangalore, India.
- Register link For BE/B.Tech || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Provide L1 technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolutions of the reported problems by telephone and email.
- Activities includes recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps.
- Typically, the Analyst level participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customers and departments within the organizations, to ensure that all-online system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Rotational Shift;
- Graduation Degree / Any Graduate with 6 month;s experience in a technical support role.
- Basic MS troubleshooting.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Basic TS on networking.
- Basic technical skills for troubleshooting on issues related to computers.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- 6 month;s experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Rotational shifts.
- Basic technical TS shifts.
Apply for Help-desk Associate Jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for NTT DATA Helpdesk Associate jobs openings 2020 for exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
If you are not getting Interview calls, supercharge your skills with online courses- Learn Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Data Science, Machine Learning and all other popular technology course online at a very special discount- Use the below link to avail the course at the lowest price—-> Learn and Grow Your Technical Skills to Get hired quickly!
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|