Nokia Recruitment Alert 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech Freshers, Noida Job location | Apply for Nokia Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Nokia India has published the latest job notification 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a BE/ B.Tech degree in electronics/ computer or equivalent and 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience can apply online for Nokia Recruitment Alert 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Nokia Recruitment Alert 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location.
Nokia Recruitment Alert 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech Degree Freshers | Noida location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Graduate Engineer Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time. ★ Join Our Telegram Job Channel ★|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech degree in electronics/ computer or equivalent.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Noida, India location. ★ Follow Our LinkedIn Page ★|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 2 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Nokia Recruitment Alert 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Noida location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support to Nokia internal and external customers. Responsible for providing support on customer solutions and offer material (Statement of Compliance, Configurations, standard pricing, Costing, solution description) with good quality.
- Responsible pre-sales support for the Nokia Networks Cloud Network portfolio. Excellent communication and networking skills for interfacing with global teams including Nokia internal customers – Account managers, Solution managers & Nokia external customers.
- Proactive working on Cloud Network solutions in alignment with counterparts to ensure effectiveness and completeness
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Excellent Understanding of basic Telecommunication Networks systems. Excellent Understanding of basic Cloud Network Systems. Excellent Understanding of the presales/delivery lifecycle.
- Excellent Software Business Understanding. Excellent communication skills (oral & written), Excellent Interpersonal skills and Excellent MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to think Out of the Box. Flexibility and willingness to accept any extra work to complete task on time. Telecommunication product and solution knowledge. Openness for new situation and technology changes.
Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Nokia Recruitment Alert 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.