Nokia Recruitment 2022 | Nokia Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Nokia Jobs for Freshers : Nokia has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for R&D Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related technical fields and good coding skills in Golang, Java and C# can apply online for Nokia Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Nokia Recruitment 2022 for R&D Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Nokia Recruitment 2022 | R&D Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Bangalore location | Apply Online |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||R&D Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related technical fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Nokia Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for R&D Engineer position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- The R&D engineer position is to develop the Nokia DAC public cloud and edge cloud platform architecture forward as member of the architecture and technology team. This position offers great opportunity to learn and work with latest cloud technology in a global team to build network that go allwhere.
- Create and maintain Nokia DAC public cloud and edge cloud architecture by prototyping new concepts and support its execution via instructing Nokia DAC development, testing and integration teams during public cloud and edge cloud architecture implementation.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidate should have a bachelors or masters degree in computer science, telecommunication, cloud engineering or other related fields with 0 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates should have NDAC system understanding. Good coding skills in golang, Java and c++. Experience in developing and containers, using k8s clusters, and CI/ CD environment.
- Graphic understanding from AWS, Azure and gcp. Generic understanding from AWS, Azure, GCP managed services (S3, IAM, K8S, EC2, load balances, serverless computer and database).
Apply for R&D Engineer fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Nokia Recruitment 2022 for R&D Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Nokia Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.