Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 | Nokia Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Nokia Jobs for Freshers : Nokia has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for IT Technical Support position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in telecommunications, computer engineering, computer science / software technology and knowledge of computer network concepts can apply online for Nokia Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for IT Technical Support fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 | IT Technical Support fresher | Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree | Bangalore Job|
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Nokia Corporation|
|Job Profile/ Type||IT Technical Support || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in telecommunications, computer engineering, computer science / software technology.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Both- fresher and experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher candidates for IT Technical Support position for Bangalore location. And the candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Professional certificates if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process (Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written) may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Roles and responsibilities includes analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software or solutions, working together with subject matter experts.
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with you or team members, ensuring that information regarding the discovery process is properly gather for future events.
- Provide feedback to business customers via tickets, emails or chat.
- Explore and learn new tools and technologies.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in telecommunications, computer engineering, computer science, software technology or certification in Linux or Unix system administration.
- Knowledge of computer network concepts like IP, routers, firewalls and DNS.
- Good knowledge of Linux and bash scripting.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for technology and for continuous learning.
- Experience in one or more of the areas- cloud architectures and deployment tools, software configuration management, CI/ CD application, Java or python programming languages.
Apply for IT Technical Support Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for IT Technical Support fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.