Nissan Recruitment 2023 | Nissan Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Nissan has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Data Engineer position for Trivandrum location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology and 0-2 years of total work experience can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Nissan Recruitment 2023 for Data Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Trivandrum location.
Nissan Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Data Engineer Position – Trivandrum location, Details:
Job Profile: Data Engineer
Degree Required: B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree
Job location: Trivandrum
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Key Responsibilities for Nissan Recruitment 2023:
Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines. Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
Experience & Expertise for Data Engineer:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
Apply Before the link expires for Nissan Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Data Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.