Nickelfox Recruitment 2022 | Nickelfox Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Nickelfox Jobs for Freshers : Nickelfox has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for HTML CSS Developer position for across India location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B. Tech degree in the related discipline and having a deep understanding of JS languages, interactive web application development, and performance optimizations can apply online for Nickelfox Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Nickelfox Recruitment 2022 for HTML CSS Developer fresher & experienced candidates for across India.
Nickelfox Recruitment 2022 | HTML CSS Developer | BE/ B. Tech degree | Freshers | Across India | Apply |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Nickelfox || (Official website link)|
|Job Profile/ Type||HTML CSS Developer || Full-Time/ Internship|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B. Tech degree in the related discipline.|
|Working Location||Across India location|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Groups|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Experienced candidates are eligible.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion (May depends on HR/ Company).|
Responsibilities & Description Details
- Followings are the job Responsibilities and Description required for Nickelfox Off Campus Drive 2022 for HTML CSS Developer position.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Able to work independently as well as with a team on project with excellent communication skills.
- Ensure code quality, coding standards and documentation of the project.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Perform peer code reviews and ensure proper testing of the application before delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery e of the sprint and milestones and carry out daily development tasks on a timely basis.
- Ensure code versioning and branching of the repositories and perform unit testing on all the allocated projects.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Followings are the Eligibility, Professional skills and experience for Nickelfox Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates.
- Passionate about quality of work you are persistent and up compromising.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents of all (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully, before making an online application.
- Click “Apply Now“/ “Apply Online” button and submit an online application.
Apply for HTML CSS Developer Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Nickelfox Recruitment 2022 for HTML CSS Developer fresher & experienced candidates for across India (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.
Nickelfox Recruitment 2022 Updates- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for Nickelfox Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for Nickelfox Jobs using the direct link given above on www.placementoffer.com.
What is the Eligibility for Nickelfox Recruitment 2022?
- BE/ B. Tech Degree and Fresher/ Exp. candidates are eligible.
What is the Nickelfox Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical, HR Interview (refer apply online link).