Myntra Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Exp. Candidates: Myntra has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Associate Management position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ MBA Degree and 1 to 3 years of experience in the related fields can apply online for Myntra Associate Management Off-campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Myntra Associate Management jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Myntra Associate Management jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Myntra Associate Management Recruitment 2020 | Exp. Candidates Apply Online for Bangalore Jobs Openings.
Myntra Associate Management Job Profile
|Job Profile||Associate Management|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||Not Specified|
|Qualification Required||Graduate, Post – Graduation preferred, MBA Preferred but not mandatory.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Graduate, 1-3 years of previous experience, Post – Graduation preferred, At least 1 year E-com experience preferred.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Myntra Associate Management jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Myntra Associate Management Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
- Brand/Business management which includes but not limited to Inventory management, Growth management, profitability management, managing payment processes, on -boarding new brands etc.
- This roles involves exposure to active PnL management at overall business level including revenue, costs, incomes etc.
- Demand Management tasks like-manage visibility tasks, banner sloting, creative coordination etc.
- Drive the catalog building for the category through brand and relationship management across all brands both national and International.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Build and maintain robust brand relationships and partner on a consistent basis to ensure the latest and most relevant brand campaigns are driven on Myntra first.
- Work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the category.
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market product online.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Manage the business + operations for the allocated business unit, including demand and supply.
Qualifications & Experience.
- Graduate, 1-3 years of previous experience, Post – Graduation preferred, At least 1 year E-com experience preferred, MBA Preferred but not mandatory.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Strong MS Excel skills – MUST.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluation forecasts, metrics.
Apply for Myntra Associate Management Jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Myntra Associate Management jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|