Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022 | Morgan Stanley Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Morgan Stanley Jobs for Freshers : Morgan Stanley has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Risk Analyst position for Mumbai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in the related fields and 1 to 2 years/ Freshers experience in the similar fields can apply online for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022 for Risk Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Mumbai location.
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022 | Risk Analyst fresher | Bachelor/ Master’s Freshers | Mumbai Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Job Profile/ Type||Risk Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Mumbai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||1 to 2 years/ Freshers experience in the similar fields.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for Risk Analyst position for Mumbai location. And the candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Professional certificates if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process (Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written) may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Coordinating and providing support on cross risk and cross product initiatives.
- Drivers efficiency and collaborates with key stakeholders and internal business partners.
- To be part of the project management team under WM credit risk and the key responsibilities of the role includes-
- Drive execution and best risk practices for the WM business.
- Collaborate and influence key stakeholders, project managers and business partners to drive initiatives to completion.
- Monitor and provide transparency on key initiatives, Matrix and financials and communicate with stakeholders and IT together project updates.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the related fields with 1 to 2 years of experience in the similar domain, freshers may also apply for this position.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint Excel and word) is a must , including creative use of PowerPoint for strategy visualisations.
- Experience or exposure to project management and understanding of agile methodology.
- Ability to effectively time manage and multi task to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, proactive and highly motivated in both individual and team setting.
- Ability to synthesise information into clear, concise material for senior managers or stakeholders.
Apply for Risk Analyst fresher Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022 for Risk Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Mumbai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.