Microsoft Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Exp. Candidates: Microsoft has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Software Engineer position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree in CS or equivalent experience and 1+ years of experience in cloud and related technologies can apply online for Microsoft Software Engineer Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Microsoft Software Engineer jobs openings 2020 is given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Microsoft Software Engineer jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Microsoft Software Engineer jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Noida location.
Microsoft Software Engineer Recruitment 2020 | Exp. Candidates Apply Online for Noida Jobs Openings 2020.
Microsoft Software Engineer Job Profile
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Working Location||Noida, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree in CS or equivalent experience.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||1+ years of experience in cloud and related technologies.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Microsoft Software Engineer jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Microsoft Software Engineer Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
- We are looking for a strong engineer to build systems for the next generation autonomous cloud infrastructure which enable M365 Sovereign and Regulated cloud offerings. Microsoft is uniquely at the center of this opportunity, and we have the responsibility to advance the frontiers of compliance, regulations and secrurity in the ever expanding digital world.
- This is a SWE1 role with opportunity for deep technical impact, product excellence and culture role module with opportunity for advancement. the role involves applications of computer science fundamentals, problem solving and growth mindset to design and implement various system and features for next generation cloud infrastructure.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- This role provides significant opportunity to make and impact at massive scale, learning, to experience product development at scale and significant mentoring & coaching opportunity with room to grow in IC/Managerial Career path.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- You love this team’s mission.
- You love to work in the transformational cloud infrastucture and technologies.
- Experience in working with distributed teams.
- Experience in working with highly complex software service at internet scale.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- 1+ years of experience in cloud and related technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, K8S, etc.)
- Degree in CS or equivalent experience.
Apply for Microsoft Software Engineer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Microsoft Software Engineer jobs openings 2020 for experienced candidates for Noida location.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|