Mastercard Off Campus Recruitment for Software Engineer Details:
About the Company:
Who is Mastercard? Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA.
Salary: Not Disclosed.
Job location: Pune
- Develop a basic understanding of end to end technical architecture and dependent systems.
- Estimate and own delivery tasks (design, dev, test, deployment, configuration, documentation) to meet the business requirements under guidance of senior developers.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget under guidance of senior developers.
All About you
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology in Information Technology / Computer Science or Master’s degree in related discipline.
- Basic knowledge of few of following: Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, JUnit, Hibernate, Messaging, Web Services, REST APIs.
- Basic knowledge of micro services architecture.
- Basic knowledge of few of following: SQL, PL SQL, and Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of cloud based application development.
- Basic understanding of payment domain (especially card payments).
- Basic understanding of Agile environment like Scrum/Kanban/SAFe.
Apply Before the link expires for Mastercard Off Campus Recruitment.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.