LTIMindtree Off Campus for Customer Service Associate Details:
About the Company:
LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, the company was incorporated in 1996 and employs more than 90,000 people. LTIMindtree is a new kind of technology consulting firm. We help businesses transform – from core to experience – to thrive in the marketplace of the future. With a unique blend of the engineering DNA with the experience DNA, LTIMindtree helps businesses get to the future, faster.
Job Profile: Customer Service Associate
Degree Required: Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not Specified.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced.
Job Description Project:
- AD Role Customer Service Associate CSA Summary: The role involves providing 24 7 support customer support across phone, chat and webcase for a global client. The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service. Prior work experience in a contact center back office environment would be an advantage.
- CSA Responsibilities: Process Knowledge Ensure detailed knowledge of the products and services offered. Should be able to take ownership of customer queries and provide accurate information. Application Knowledge Ensure complete command over the tools and applications used.
- Prior knowledge of contact center chat applications, ticketing tools, email would be preferred. Documentation skills Should have worked on spreadsheets and document software like word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Typing speed – Good typing speed of 35 WMP with a 80 accuracy is preferred.
- Customer Service Orientation Should have a good understanding of customer service. Should have good listening skills, attention to detail and ability to provide right help and guidance to the customer.
- Productivity Ensure process targets on volume of tickets to be serviced, speed of response, accuracy and resolution times are met in a consistent manner. Team player – Should be a team player, display a positive attitude and open to constructive feedback.
- Shift Flexibility – Should be willing to work in a 24 7 shift environment and be flexible with any changes in work window as per client requirement. Should be open to split week offs and willing to support additional work hours during peak season.
- Continuous learning Should display inquisitiveness and an appetite for constant learning and skill upgradation Computer Basics – Should have a basic understanding of operating on a laptop desktop.
- Requires basic knowledge of keyboard shortcuts across common email, browser and Office applications.
- Prior work experience – Any prior work experience in an international customer service environment handling customer request would be preferred.
Apply Before the link expires for LTIMindtree Off Campus Hiring.
Apply link- Click Here to Apply for LTIMindtree Off Campus Hiring 2023
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Join Our LinkedIn Page (15k followers) !!!
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.