Lenovo Recruitment 2022 | Lenovo Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Lenovo Jobs for Freshers : Lenovo has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Engineer, SW position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ related fields and 0 to 4 years of work experience in software development and/ or test can apply online for Lenovo Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Lenovo Recruitment 2022 for Engineer, SW fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Lenovo Recruitment 2022 | Engineer, SW Freshers | BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore Jobs location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Engineer, SW || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of work experience in software development and/ or test.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Lenovo Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Engineer, SW position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Develop and develop test cases validate software based on the product requirements. Validate applications and/ or components on Motorola devices that ship across the globe.
- Analyze product requirements for applications or components on Motorola products. Apply your excellent skills and instincts in a systematic manner to help identify critical product issues.
- Communicate with the product management, development team, user experience team and product team to deliver world class mobile experience using Agile scrum development methodology.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 0 to 4 years of work experience in software development and/ or test. Solid hands on experience with software testing methodologies.
- Good in reading and understanding requirements, strategize, design and develop test cases. Fair knowledge of Python or other automation scripting. Deep understanding of entire software development life cycle of a commercial product.
- High energy and passion towards creating world class innovations. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Apply for Engineer, SW fresher Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Lenovo Recruitment 2022 for Engineer, SW fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Lenovo Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.