KPMG Recruitment 2022 | Analyst-GDC | Apply for KPMG Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : KPMG India has published the latest job notification 2022 for Analyst-GDC position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a BE/ B.Tech degree in the related engineering fields and 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in a similar role can apply online for KPMG Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires).
Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for KPMG Recruitment 2022 for Analyst-GDC fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
KPMG Recruitment 2022 | Analyst-GDC | BE/ B.Tech Degree Freshers | Bangalore Jobs | Apply Online |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||KPMG India|
|Job Profile/ Type||Analyst-GDC || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech degree in the related engineering fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of relevant experience in a similar role.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for KPMG Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Analyst-GDC position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards. Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
Education and Experience
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
- Critical thinking and analytical ability. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic. Innovative mindset.
Apply for Analyst-GDC fresher Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for KPMG Recruitment 2022 for Analyst-GDC fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.