KPMG International Recruitment 2022 | KPMG International Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for KPMG International Jobs for Freshers : KPMG International has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technology can apply online for KPMG International Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for KPMG International Recruitment 2022 for Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
KPMG International Recruitment 2022 | Analyst Fresher | Bachelor’s Degree | Bangalore Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||KPMG International|
|Job Profile/ Type||Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||1 to 2 years of relevant work experience is required.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for KPMG International Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for Analyst position for Bangalore Job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies. Off Campus Jobs Registration for BE/ B.Tech.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Working closely with the audit team and onshore planning team. Working on global planning related systems like Retain and Web Planning.
- Creating requests received on various internal planning related systems like e-planning, mutation adjustment tools, leave tools, ad-hoc tools etc.
- Acknowledge and request received various functional mailboxes fore marketing planning adjustments for various resources and multiple clients.
- Make sure all information required prior to starting work is available and race queries to people concerned accordingly.
- Preparation of various monthly, quarterly and year to date reports. Auditing the accuracy and completeness of these reports.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree (B.Com) in the related fields and 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and MS office suite is required. Knowledge of planning related tools will be an added advantage.
- Striving for quality and precision. Strong time management skills to meet challenging timelines.
- Flexible to adapt to working hours and work environment. Ability to work under pressure with high attention to details and accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to articulate while working with staff at all levels.
Apply for Analyst fresher Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for KPMG International Recruitment 2022 for Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information here, but we strongly recommends to visit official website (using above link). Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on KPMG International Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.