JJL Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Fresher Candidates: JJL has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher/ experienced candidates for Accounting Analyst position for Gurugram location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA Finance Degree in related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technology can apply online for JJL Accounting Analyst Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for JJL Accounting Analyst jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for JJL Accounting Analyst jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Gurugram location is given below.
JJL Accounting Analyst Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Gurugram Jobs 2020.
JJL Accounting Analyst Profile
|Organization Name||JJL Technologies|
|Job Profile||Accounting Analyst|
|Working Location||Gurugram, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2019/ 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA Finance Degree.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply online.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for JJL Accounting Analyst jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
JJL Accounting Analyst Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
- Produce annual and ad hoc reconciliations in accordance to agreements and timetables.
- Produce an expenditure schedule which is fully reconciled and include back up for all accruals prepayments, and transfers.
- Produce an income schedule which is fully reconciled.
- Liaise directly with the surveyor to prepare apportionment schedules in the agreed format.
- Proactively lead assigned protfolio to closure by following up with stake holders to provide response / deliverables.
- Communicate clearly and in a concise manner and ensure stakeholders understand requirements and provide responses.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Proactively flag work items at risk of missing KPIs to supervisor whenever necessary.
- Raise balancing charges.
- submit to accounts manager for internal audit review and action any review points.
- Ensure final completion steps are carried out accurately, timely and to instruction.
- Produce annual budgets as per instructions.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance and compliance procedures.
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assists with the running of the various portfolios with the team.
- Help create macro based excel template to improve processes and reduce manual tasks.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- To apply you need to have.
- Knowledge of property accounts and property VAT.
- Knowledge / experience of basic accounting.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a moderate to advanced efficiency.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to set own priorities.
- Organized an able to work to detail an to deadlines.
- Able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills added advantage.
- In – depth knowledge of Visual basic an advanced MS excel.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft share point & MS access performance objectives.
- To work with surveyors, facility managers and client accountants to produce reconciled accounts within agreed deadlines.
- To provide detailed summary of accounts to the tenants and to the client.
- Demonstrate industry and domain knowledge over a period of time by gaining knowledge through interactions with the property management business community, research, etc. and contribute to the Centre of Excellence concept key skills.
- Accounting background (B.Com/M. Com/MBA Finance).
- Fresher or experience till 1 year in the process of transaction management /R2R.
Apply for JJL Accounting Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for JJL Accounting Analyst jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Gurugram location is given below.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|