IndiaMART Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Freshers: IndiaMART has published the latest jobs openings for fresher candidates for Assistant Product Manager position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B.Tech and MBA Degree and 0 to 1 years of experience in the related fields can apply online for IndiaMART Assistant Product Manager Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for IndiaMART Assistant Product Manager jobs openings 2020 for freshers is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for IndiaMART Assistant Product Manager jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Noida location.
IndiaMART Assistant Product Manager Recruitment 2020 | Freshers Apply Online for Noida Jobs Openings.
IndiaMART Assistant Product Manager Profile
|Job Profile||Assistant Product Manager|
|Working Location||Noida, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||B.Tech and MBA Degree|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of experience in the related fields.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for IndiaMART Assistant Product Manager jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Assistant Product Manager Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
- Creating a product vision, Maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and road map and creating internal buy-in.
- Working with self owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-off of as needed and delivering a finished product that it achieves its goals on schedule.
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and the risk that may impact the team’s ability to meet goals.
- Defining and copying projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements.
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest level of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of of trade-offs and impact.
- Driving user workflow on user experience, review you and clarification sessions with software air and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which require strong skills in terms of cross functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organisation and it across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Don’t have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudo-code, interpret algorithms, run simple database query is to generate reports, analysis of data / data interpretation to facilitate decision making.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- B.Tech and MBA (Preferred B.Tech with CS/ IT)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Competency in MS office especially Excel with good understanding of of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Deep, holistic understanding of of the mobile user experience (example technology e and user behavior) and variances within Indian markets.
- Strong business acumen.
Apply for Assistant Product Manager Jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for IndiaMART Assistant Product Manager jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Noida location.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|