IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 | Associate Manager | Apply for IDFC First Bank Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : IDFC First Bank has published the latest job notification 2022 for Associate Manager position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Graduation/ Bachelor’s degree in the related fields and 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience can apply online for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 for Associate Manager fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 | Associate Manager | Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduate | Chennai Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||IDFC First Bank|
|Job Profile/ Type||Associate Manager || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Graduation/ Bachelor’s degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Associate Manager position for Chennai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Acquisition of NTB Savings account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area. Ensure acquisition of high quality savings accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix.
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels, Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analysing transaction banking needs of the customer.
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise. Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Secondary Responsibilities – List the deliverables other than primary, but essential for the role
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs. Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity
- Key Success Metrics: Revenue, Customer Acquisition targets, Cross Sell
- Education Qualifications: Graduate – Any discipline
- Part Time / Full Time – Full Time
- Experience: Minimum Number of Years – 0-4 years
Apply for Associate Manager fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 for Associate Manager fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.