ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 | ICICI Bank Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary | Apply for ICICI Bank Jobs for Freshers : ICICI Bank has published the latest jobs openings 2023 for fresher candidates for Sales Academy, Probationary Officer, Campus Recruitment and Phone banking Officer position for across India location. Eligible candidates having Graduation/ Post-Graduation Degree in the related fields and knowledge of the related fields can apply online for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for ICICI Bank jobs openings 2023 for Phone Banking Officer, PO etc. freshers for across India location is given below.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 | Phone Banking Officer, PO etc. | Graduate/ PG Degree | Apply Now
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Profile||Sales Academy, Probationary Officer, Campus Recruitment and Phone banking Officer|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ Graduation/ PG Degree in the related fields.|
|Working Location||Across, India location|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Experienced candidates are eligible.|
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Graduation/ Post Graduation candidates are eligible to apply. Both- Fresher and Experienced candidates can apply online for the open job positions in ICICI Bank.
- The candidates could be posted to any ICICI Bank branch location in India. The candidates should have minimum education qualification and excellent academic records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good knowledge of banking sector concepts. Age limit should be 21 to 445 years and there is no application fee for this recruitment process.
List Of the Open Positions at ICICI Bank
- Sales Academy- ICICI Bank gives training to the participants who joints its dynamic frontline Sales force. And certification in retail banking sales management is provided upon the completion of this course.
- Probationary Officer- training program includes one year of full-time residential training program conducted by ICICI Manipal academy Bangalore. And after successful completion of this program post graduate diploma in banking is given.
- Phone Bank Officer– ICICI Bank needs voices that can be the face of India’s largest private bank.
- Campus Recruitment– Every year some of the brightest minds of premier b school across the country joins ICICI bank as managers.
Apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for ICICI Bank jobs openings 2023 for Phone Banking Officer, PO etc. fresher candidates for across India location is given below (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 updates.