ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 | ICICI Bank Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for ICICI Bank Jobs for Freshers : ICICI Bank has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Phone Banking Officer position for Hyderabad, Chennai, Indore, and Bhubaneswar location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation in related fields and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Phone Banking Officer fresher and experienced candidates for multiple locations in India.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 | Phone Banking Officer | Bachelor’s/ Graduation | Freshers Apply Online Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Profile/ Type||Phone Banking Officer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation in related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, Chennai, Indore, and Bhubaneswar, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Phone Banking Officer position for multiple locations in India is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- The position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day today basis there by providing efficient customer service. This position also required to cross sell banking products to our existing customers over the phone.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints for queries over phone.
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information.
- Cross selling various banking products to customers over phone.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or graduation and the related fields and 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience. The candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Passion (constantly raise the bar of self and team, has a strong execution bias, take initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties).
- Customer first (leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, constantly seeds to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive.
Apply for Phone Banking Officer fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Phone Banking Officer fresher and experienced candidates for multiple locations in India (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.