ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2023 | Apply for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Program | Graduate Degree Freshers: ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Program for sales and relationship management is an initiative of the bank in partnership with Manipal global education services. The training programs aims to attract young talent who wish to to perceive a career in sales and relationship banking. It is a vocational training program designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Responsibilities/ Profile/ location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Program for freshers in India.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2023 | Probationary Officers Program | Graduate Freshers | Apply Now|
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Profile/ Type||Probationary Officers Program || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Completed Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply online.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2023 for fresher candidates for across India location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2023-24)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Courses (Java, Php, SQL etc.)|
|Jobs for 2022 Batch||Jobs for 2023 Batch|
- One year full time residential program conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank.
- The program focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behavior.
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- ICICI Bank PO Program Eligibility Criteria, Program Structure 2023 for freshers–
- Those who have completed Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as on 1st March 2021 (Should have been born on or after 1st March 1994).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
The program structure is as follows –
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru.
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank.
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru.
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank.
Apply for Probationary Officers Program
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Program for fresher candidates for Across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, but we strongly recommends to visit the official website (using above link) for more information. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
ICICI Bank PO FAQ’s- (People Also Ask)
How can I get job Po in ICICI Bank?
- Candidates can apply online for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers program using the direct link given above on www.placementoffer.com. Eligible candidates may follow the recruitment process given by ICICI bank.
What is the salary of Po in ICICI Bank?
- Average salary for ICICI Bank PO ranges from 2.6 Lakhs to 4.5 Lakhs per year in India.
Is there any exam for Icici Bank PO?
- ICICI Bank PO selection process includes- Online Aptitude Test, Online Psychometric Test, Group Discussion and Interview.