IBM Recruitment 2022 | IBM Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for IBM Jobs for Freshers : IBM India has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Practitioner (Finance & Administration) position for Gurgaon location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in computer/ IT/ related technical fields and 0 to 1 years of experience in healthcare domain can apply online for IBM Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for IBM Recruitment 2022 for Practitioner (Finance & Administration) fresher and experienced candidates for Gurgaon location.
IBM Recruitment 2022 | Practitioner (Finance & Administration) | Bachelor’s Degree | Gurugram Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||IBM India|
|Job Profile/ Type||Practitioner (Finance & Administration) || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer/ IT/ related technical fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Gurugram, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of experience in healthcare domain.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for IBM Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Practitioner (Finance & Administration) position for Gurugram location location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Outsourcing Industry for some Transaction processing/ Data Entry/ Insurance Verification in operations.
- If we thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table.
- Should have healthcare domain basis knowledge. Patient/payor Authorization knowledge/ experience will be preferred. Ensure client service level agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Should have good academic record with no active backlogs at the time of online application.
- Minimum 0-1 years work experience in healthcare domain.
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups.
- Willingness to perform job role in shifts as required.
- Good communication skills with fluency.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
Apply for Practitioner (Finance/ Administration) Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for IBM Recruitment 2022 for Practitioner (Finance & Administration) fresher and experienced candidates for Gurgaon location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on IBM Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.