IBM Recruitment 2022 | Analyst – Risk and Compliance | Apply for IBM Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : IBM India has published the latest job notification 2022 for Analyst – Risk and Compliance position for across India location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in the related fields and 0 to 1 years of experience in Know your customers, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program can apply online for IBM Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for IBM Recruitment 2022 for Analyst – Risk and Compliance fresher and experienced candidates for across India location.
IBM Recruitment 2022 | Analyst – Risk and Compliance | Bachelor/ Master’s Degree | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Analyst – Risk and Compliance || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of experience in Know your customers, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for IBM Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Analyst – Risk and Compliance position for across India location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes. Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP).
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies. Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis. Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply for Risk and Compliance fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for IBM Recruitment 2022 for Analyst – Risk and Compliance fresher and experienced candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on IBM Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.