IBM Off Campus Freshers Hiring for Associate Systems Engineer Details:
About the Company:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
Job Profile: Associate Systems Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Job location: Across India
Experience: Freshers/ Exp. Candidates
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Apply Before the link expires for IBM Off Campus Drive.
Apply Here: Click Here to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.