Henkel Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Freshers: Henkel has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech/ MBA Degree and knowledge of the related fields can apply online for Henkel Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Henkel Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are requested to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Henkel Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Chennai location.
Henkel Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Freshers Apply Online for Chennai Jobs
Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee Profile
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee|
|Working Location||Chennai, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2019/ 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech/ MBA Degree|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply online.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Henkel Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee Description
About the Role/ Description
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, Deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributions in the territory, lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financials goals.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, Actively identify applications opportunities across customer base and convert in to pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, drive pipeline of project at customers to convert in to sales by developing strong value propositions.
- Document value addition cases with customer and submit to marketing team, conduct monthly meeting with distributions to enhance sales plans and provide necessary support. Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales calls to customer at least 4 times a month
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Fresher Can Apply.
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- MBA in Marketing will be the added advantage.
- Preferably Automotive background.
- Good Communications skills .
Apply for Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Henkel Graduate Engineer/ Management Trainee jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Chennai location.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|