HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 | HCL Technologies Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for HCL Technologies Jobs for Freshers : HCL Technologies has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Engineer Product Support position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech Degree in computer science or related fields and must have knowledge in HTML, CSS and JS can apply online for HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 for Engineer Product Support fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Engineer Product Support | BE B.Tech Fresher | Hyderabad Job|
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||HCL Technologies|
|Job Profile/ Type||Engineer Product Support || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech Degree in computer science or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of relevant work experience is required.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for Engineer Product Support position for Hyderabad job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex ad serving issues for high end clients like financial Times, eBay, The Guardian, CBS etc.
- Provide email and chat support for issues raised by publishers. Issue can be related to AD serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation or creative development.
- Work along with publishers on accounts to enable features and to resolve UI related issues.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet the defined SLA. Consistently meet or exceed all agreed quality parameters.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- Should be able to look at reports and numbers and drive meaningful inferences. Aptitude should be high as product is complex.
- Analyse and comprehend the issues raised by a publisher, identify route causes and come to best solution.
- Candidate with previous experience in email and chat support or any digital marketing experience are eligible.
Apply for Engineer Product Support Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 for Engineer Product Support fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, but we strongly recommends to visit the official website (using above link) for more information.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.