HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 | HCL Technologies Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for HCL Technologies Jobs for Freshers : HCL Technologies has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Associate Engineer position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree (BA, BCA, B.Com) in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 for Associate Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location.
HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer Fresher | BA/ BCA/ B.Com | Noida location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||HCL Technologies|
|Job Profile/ Type||Associate Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree (BA, BCA, B.Com) in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Noida, India location.|
|Target Batch||2021/ 2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Associate Engineer position for Noida location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team. To clearly understand the ticket raised in CRM and document the requirement.
- To comply to agree SLA or customer timelines and adhere to the high quality norms set to ensure zero error.
- Improving skill level through self development or nominating training programs skills re verification test.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Responsible for validating the information provided by sales team in the CRM tools. Feeling correct information on the ASR as per the Telco requirement. Sending ASR to different LEC post verifying all pre requirements. Chasing LEC for real time status updates and calling LEC and driving completion on pending orders.
- Responsible to maintain LEC intervals and sla. Complete rework activity and manage improvements in all exit criteria.
- Sharing real time updates with sales and LEC POC using CRM tools. Maintaining and exceeding sla. Compliance on % Met CCD and % Met short intervals.
Apply for Associate Engineer fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 for Associate Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.