Ericsson is conduction the mega placement drive for BE/ B.Tech (2019 batch) freshers candidates at GRD Ropar college near Chandigarh. Ericsson Mega placement drive for BE/ B.Tech 2019 batch freshers candidates on 15th Nov. 2019 at GRD Ropar Near Chandigarh. Interested & Eligible candidates having the required qualification details and experience can visit the placement drive on the date & time given below, address and contact details are given below.
Ericsson Mega Placement Drive 2019 @ GRD Ropar on 15th Nov. 2019
Other details about Ericsson Mega Placement Drive 2019, Ericsson Offcampus at GRD Ropar 2019, GRD Ropar Ericsson Drive 2019 like- Education qualification, experience details, location, salary and hiring process are given below.
Qualification/ Location/ Profile
- Company Name – Ericsson
- Working Location – NCR
- Qualification Required – BE/ B.Tech (ECE, EEE, Electronics related branches)
- Experience / Passing Year – 2019 batch passouts
- Profile – Assistant Engineer Trainee
- Salary – Rs. 25000/- per month.
- Hiring Process – PPT, Online Test and Interview (Technical & HR).
- Experience Required – NA
- Company Website – Click Here
Date of Drive: is 15th Nov. 2019
Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company was founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson. The company employs around 95,000 people and operates in around 180 countries. Ericsson holds over 49,000 granted patents as of September 2019, including many in wireless communications
|Important Links for Freshers|
Skills Required for GRD Ropar Ericsson Drive 2019
Imp. Details –
- Min 60% in 10th, min 60% in 12th and 60% aggregate in Graduation.
- Min 60% in case of Polytechnic Diploma (3 years).
- No Active backlogs.
- Candidate should have the knowledge of the subjects and willing to join in NCR.
- There is no charge for this process.
Other Details –
- On the spot registration is not allowed.
- It’s a core job not bpo operation.
Instructions for Placement Drive –
- Photo Identification like License, college ID card is to be carried by the candidates.
- Candidates needs to carry 2 passport size photographs, CV & 1 set of photocopies of certificates with you at the time of test. Wear in formal dress only.
Venue Details – GRD Group of Colleges Ropar. (Village Raipur, on Ropar-Balachaur Highway, 45 min drive from Chandigarh, SBS Nagar, Punjab).
Contact Details – candidates are welcome to contact us (Any time between 9.00am to 6.00pm) – Ms. Navneet , 90419-93388, 78889-97040.