Google Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Internship : Google has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Information Technology Intern position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates Currently pursuing an academic degree in one of the following major: Information Systems, Information technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or a related technical field and Experience working in an IT Department or PC support or in another technically-focused service environment can apply online for Google Information Technology Intern Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Google Information Technology Intern openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Google Information Technology Intern openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Google Information Technology Intern Recruitment 2020 | Freshers Apply Online for Hyderabad Intern Openings 2020
Google Information Technology Intern Profile
|Job Profile||Information Technology Intern|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2021 Batch Candidates are eligible to apply.|
|Qualification Required||Currently pursuing an academic degree in one of the following major: Information Systems, Information technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or a related technical field.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Experience working in an IT Department or PC support or in another technically-focused service environment.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Google Information Technology Intern Openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Information Technology Intern Responsibilities
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
About the Role/ Description-
As a member of our Information Technology team you are the go-to person for Google’s’ computer hardware and software needs, providing front line user support for all of Google’s internal tools and technologies. you troubleshoot, respond to inquiries, and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the Google user experience by contributing to longer team projects and documentation efforts and have access to our skills based training.
You’ll problem solve with multiple operating systems (eg. OS X, Linux, Windows, etc.) and a range of devices (eg.. desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices, etc.). Additionally, you’ll occasionally partner with various teams including Security, Networking and Infrastructure. You’re a fast learner and a great communicator who can effectively support the IT needs of global offices of all size and Google’s of varying technical backgrounds.
- Provide support for desktops/laptop and user access to corporate network and applications.
- Provide support for services such as office phone, mobile devices, video conferencing and remote access.
- Provide direct support for Google’s corporate resources and applications.
- Contribute to project based work related to user or infrastructure support.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Currently pursuing an academic degree in one of the following major: Information Systems, Information technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or a related technical field.
- Experience working in an IT Department or PC support or in another technically-focused service environment.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Experience troubleshooting applications in one or more of the following networked environments: ChromeOS, Linux, Mac, Windows.
- Passion for a new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership and customer service skills.
Apply for Information Technology Intern
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Google Information Technology Intern openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Browse By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|