Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Process Developer | Apply for Genpact Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Genpact India has published the latest job notification 2022 for Process Developer position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Com) in the related fields and knowledge of MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP can apply online for Genpact Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for Process Developer fresher and exp. candidates for Noida location.
Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Process Developer | B.Com Degree Freshers | Noida location, Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Process Developer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree (B.Com) in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Noida, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Process Developer position for Noida location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Month End Closing process, Reconciliations (Key & Non Key), Standard & recurring J/Es (incl. accruals, prepaid, deferrals, leases).
- Nonstandard J/Es (incl accruals, prepaid, deferrals), Posting and documenting and tracking approvals and Recording volumes and finalizing SLAs.
- Initial P&L reviews (e.g. trend analyses), Detailed reporting analyses, Audit Support, Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good written and verbal communications skills to communicate with external parties, Good analytical and problem solving skills and Foreign Client handling.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
Qualifications we seek in you! – Minimum qualifications
- Significant experience.
- Proven experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing RTR Ops.
- Good Written/Verbal Communication.
- MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP,
- IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office!
Apply for Process Developer fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for Process Developer fresher and exp. candidates for Noida location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Genpact Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.