Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Genpact Jobs for Freshers : Genpact has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Process Associate position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a B.com degree and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Genpact Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for Process Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Noida job location.
Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Process Associate | B.Com Degree Freshers | Noida location | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Process Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||B.Com Degree|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Noida, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Process Associate position for Noida location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Premium application, reinstatement and renewal of payment received from policy holders. Backdate and cancellation of polices in case of payment made by policy holder get bounce.
- Respond to email or phone queries related to disputed cases. Research and analyze the disputes/ deductions in ERP. Follow up with various department to get supporting documents or into for dispute/ deductions or resolution.
- See opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements and Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues and pending items.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidates should have B.COM degree and Freshers also eligible for this position. Excellent English interpersonal skills.
- Preferred Experience: Candidates should have Prior cash application experience and MS Excel knowledge.
- Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal and external partners inquiries quickly, effectively and professionally.
Apply for Process Associate fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for Process Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Noida job location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Genpact Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.