Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Genpact Jobs for Freshers : Genpact has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Management Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ ME degree in the related engineering fields and proficient in object oriented programming concepts and C# programming can apply online for Genpact Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Fresher | Bangalore Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Management Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ ME degree in the related engineering fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Management Trainee position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Documents and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layout, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code. Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirement, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users and studying system flow, data usage and work process. Investigate problem areas and follow the software development life cycle.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Soft skills required for this positions are self reliant and team player, analytic thinker and innovative and attention to detailed and desire to prove further into data.
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ ME degree in the related engineering fields and proficient in object oriented programming concepts and C# programming.
Apply for Management Trainee fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Genpact Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.