Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Genpact Jobs for Freshers : Genpact has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Management Trainee position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having MBA degree in the related fields and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Genpact Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location.
Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Management Trainee | MBA Degree Freshers | Noida location | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Management Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Noida, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Management Trainee position for Noida job location. location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Inviting applications for the role of management trainee MIS reporting. In this role you will get opportunity to be part of the HR shared services serving pen Genpact.
- The incumbent would work very closely with business and IT teams in preparing relevant dashboards and wood also be responsible to lead the team of 1-3.
- Candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent data management or MIS skills (HR MIS reporting will be an added advantage).
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Ability to work closely with business and IT stakeholders to prepare relevant dashboards. A team player, ready to work under strict timeline and deliver quality output.
- Ability to learn very quickly and identify improvement opportunities- high energy and self starting individual.
- Excellent MS Excel skills (Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot table, logical formula). Good oral and written communication skills.
Apply for Management Trainee fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Genpact Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Genpact Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.