Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 | Genpact Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Genpact Jobs for Freshers : Genpact has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Process Associate position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Graduate Degree in the related fields and previous experience in a customer service role chat/ email/ voice can apply online for Genpact Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for Process Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 | Process Associate | Bachelor/ Graduate Degree | Fresher| Hyderabad Job |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Process Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor/ Graduate Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Fresher/ Experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher candidates for Process Associate position for Bangalore jobs location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies. Registration for BE/ B.Tech Off Campus Jobs.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern. And making outbound calls to customers and employers.
- Provide support for data collection to enable recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies.
- Reproduce customer issues and bring up product box and provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity of critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and the context of a large reciprocal environment.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- Candidates should have a graduate degree in any discipline and freshers are eligible for this position.
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/ email/ voice.
- Effective problem solving skills and analysing or understanding skills.
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach.
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent.
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule including weekends.
Apply for Process Associate fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for Process Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information here, but we strongly recommends to visit official website (using above link). Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.