Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 | Genpact Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Genpact Jobs for Freshers : Genpact India has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Process Associate position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor / Graduation degree in the related fields and relevant work experience of working in accounts payable process can apply online for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for Process Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 | Process Associate | Graduation/ Bachelor Degree | Hyderabad location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Process Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor / Graduation degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Process Associate position for Hyderabad location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Review and process invoice along with providing the resolutions for the invoice and releasing the invoice for payment and resolve all vendor queries and request coming via email or ticket within agreed SLA.
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice number and invoice date and maintain it tracker of the exceptions and ensure invoices or queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker.
- Independently perform transactional task which support the compliance, planning and execution of assignment processes and maintain exception logs for process related exception and when they occur for knowledge retention.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidates should have a graduation degree BCom preferred, and relevant work experience in accounts payable process with a strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Candidate should have knowledge in MS office especially in excel and probably knowledgeable in concur. Ni attention to detail and ability to handle varied volume of workloads.
- Follow up with requisitions to see hold invoice AP guideline. Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities.
Apply for Process Associate fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for Process Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.