GE Renewable Recruitment 2022 | GE Renewable Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for GE Renewable Jobs for Freshers : GE Renewable has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineering Trainee position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree in electrical/ electronic engineering and hands-on experience with design and development of control algorithm in a relevant fields can apply online for GE Renewable Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. for GE Renewable Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineering Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
GE Renewable Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineering Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech | Chennai Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||GE Renewable|
|Job Profile/ Type||Graduate Engineering Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree in electrical/ electronic engineering.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for GE Renewable Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineering Trainee position for Chennai job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Ability to learn and work with the design team in mechanical design having structural, terminal design areas with suitable mentors guidance. Candidate should have strong analytical skills with good in academic knowledge.
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
- Ability to grasp the calculations, matlab tools and softwares.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Good working knowledge on usage of matlab simulink or similar power system tools. Proven analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The candidate should be processed focused and continues improvement orientation. How is strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter design.
- Ability to break down problems and estimate time for deployment task. Strong problem solving and analytical ability and working experience in a cross functional environment.
Apply for Graduate Engineering Trainee Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for GE Renewable Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineering Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on GE Renewable Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.