Gartner Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Fresher Candidates : Gartner has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Associate position for Gurgaon location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree (statistics, economics, mathematics, other quantitative fields) with 0 to 2 work experience at a global company with experience on cross-geography teams can apply online for Gartner Associate Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Gartner Associate jobs openings is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Gartner Associate jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Gurgaon location.
Gartner Associate Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Gurgaon Jobs Openings 2020.
Gartner Associate Jobs Profile
|Working Location||Grurugram (Grugaon), India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019 and 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree (statistics, economics, mathematics, other quantitative fields).|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||0 to 2 work experience at a global company with experience on cross-geography teams.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Gartner Associate jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Gartner Associate Responsibilities
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
About the Role/ Description-
- The India Quant COE is looking to hire a Quantitiative Associate an is currently accepting applications. The team leverages proprietary Quantitative data and frameworks to offer original, actionble insights to key business problems facing senior executive across industries.
What You’ll Do.
- Designing surveys for research projects.
- Be responsible for tracking, data collection and maintaining the accuracy and validity of the survey data.
- Design and develop excel tools to enable easy data interpretation.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Building benchmark and other standardized data reports for clients with insightful graphic.
- Conducting basic descriptive analysis to develop insights for research documents.
- Helping internal stakeholders use proprietary data for additional new products an services.
- Create and carry out processes that further develop the value of research programs diagnostics and support tools.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s degree (statistics, economics, mathematics, other quantitative fields) with 0-2 work experience at a global company with experience on cross-geography teams.
- Basic proficiency with statistical concepts.
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power point, SPSS an other statistical packages.
Who you Are.
- Communication. Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Ownership & Impact. Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embraces feedback.
- Business Acumen. Understand how an organization operates (risks and opportunities) and the drivers of company performance.
- Collaborations. Can collaborate effectively with peers, build relationships and move, work forward with internal partners and clients.
Apply for Gartner Associate jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Gartner Associate jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Gurgaon location.
Browse By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|