FICO Recruitment 2022 | FICO Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for FICO Jobs for Freshers : FICO has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Software Quality Assurance Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, application systems design, or other related fields and knowledge of QA in commercial software development can apply online for FICO Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below. (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for FICO Hiring 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Software Quality Assurance position for Bangalore location.
FICO Recruitment 2022 | Software Quality Assurance | Bachelor’s degree | Bangalore Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||FICO || (Company Official website link – N/ A).|
|Job Profile||Software Quality Assurance Engineer || Follow Our Facebook Page|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, application systems design, or other related fields.|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India || Follow Our LinkedIn Profile|
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Internship || Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Exp. candidates are eligible.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion (May depends on HR/ Company).|
Responsibilities & Description Details
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Participate in the full software development life cycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Review product specifications, generate test plans and test cases for the product under test.
- Collaborate in an engineering process as a member of scrum team, and contributing to the high quality deliverable product each sprint.
- Develop test cases with the strong attention to details and execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated testing suite.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, application system design and other related fields is required.
- Knowledge of QA in a commercial software development is mandatory.
- Experience with the test automation tools and demonstrable experience of sewing projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeking them.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices and proficiency in scripting language like perl or Linux shell scripting.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents of all (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully, before making an online application.
- Click “Apply Now“/ “Apply Online” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Software Quality Assurance Jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for FICO Hiring 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Software Quality Assurance position for Bangalore location (apply before the link expires). Read all the details carefully before making an online application for this position (given above). Candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.
FICO Careers Updates 2022- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for FICO Off Campus 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for FICO Jobs using the direct link given.
Eligibility for FICO Recruitment 2022?
- Bachelor/ Master Degree and Fresher candidates.
What is FICO Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.