EY India Off Campus Hiring Associate Analyst Details:
About the Company:
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job Profile: Associate Analyst
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not Specified.
Job location: Kochi
Experience: 0 to 1 years.
Your key responsibilities
- As an Associate in the Financial Crime team, you will be required to Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Perform extensive Internal & External research and investigation to perform Customer Due Diligence & Sanction Screening.
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation (Via email)
Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action.
- You will be responsible for service delivery which includes Internal stakeholder management, KPI and productivity.
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
- Identifying risks areas in different processes, functions of operations.
- Collaborate with the functions, locations, and business units to strengthen FinCrime controls and framework by proactively escalating “HIGH Risk” cases to management team.
- Continuously learn ever changing AML regulatory guideline across the world and adapt work outcomes as per the change.
- Any other activity that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.
Qualification, Skills, and attributes for success
- Freshers can be considered for this role.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Institution terminology and AML/Sanction framework.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality & Integrity.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Decision Making Skills, Team Player.
- Graduate in any stream (preferred B. Com, BBA).
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Power point, Word.
- Any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience.
- Overall Experience (0 -1 Year), Relevant Financial Crime experience preferred with Professional Service Firm, Global Banks and Financial Institutions managing end to end FinCrime AML/Sanction operations including ECDD/CDD process.
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions.
- Any relevant AML certification will be a added advantage.
- This is a hybrid role.
Apply Before the link expires for EY India Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for EY India Off Campus Hiring 2023
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Join Our LinkedIn Page (15k followers) !!!
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.