Ericsson Recruitment 2022 | Ericsson Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Ericsson Jobs for Freshers : Ericsson has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Assistant Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech Degree in computer science or other related fields and 0 to 2 years of experience in OSS can apply online for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Ericsson Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Ericsson Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech Degree Freshers | Bangalore Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Assistant Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech Degree in computer science or other related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 2 years of experience in OSS.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Ericsson Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for Assistant Engineer position for Bangalore job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies. Registration for BE/ B.Tech Off Campus Jobs.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- SME position is role function of troubleshooting of of servers and applications along with upgrades and maintenance task.
- We believe in trust- we trust each other to do the right things and We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity- trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plan.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each others technical competence deeply.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- BE/ B.Tech Degree in computer science or other related fields and 0 to 2 years of experience in OSS.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Linux, technical and functional skills (IT and telecom domain), and good on spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Supporting emergency tickets (MSO) to ensure NW issues fixed.
- Handling complex incident/ long pending issues support.
- Working knowledge on these NEMS (U2000, SOEM, SIAE, VNMS, ENM, ENIQ, LSMR, SYNCGEM, NEC, MS5000, TELLABS).
Apply for Assistant Engineer fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Ericsson Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information here, but we strongly recommends to visit official website (using above link). Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Ericsson Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.