Edureka Recruitment 2021 | Research Analyst Freshers | BE/ B.Tech Degree | Bangalore | Apply Now : Edureka has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Research Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech Degree in computer science/ IT fields and knowledge of the related fields/ technology can apply online for Edureka Research Analyst Off campus 2021 recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Edureka Research Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Edureka Research Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech Degree | Bangalore location|
Job Profile & Company Details
||BE/ B.Tech Degree in computer science/ IT fields.
||Bangalore, India ||
|Job Type/ Salary
||Full-time/ Intern || 3 to 3 LPA
||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
||Freshers are eligible to apply.
||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Responsibilities & Skills Required
- Understand the objectives target audience and develop simple easy to understand user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Collaborate with SME/ Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
- Research/ analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies frameworks and platforms.
- Create visual presentation that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audience.
- We are looking for a talented person with a combination of stellar design capabilities and strong technical skills to join the marketing content team.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing great tech marketing content based on raw inputs have an eye for colors and typefaces, and pay keen attention to details.
- We will provide you with a broad set of guidelines and you will then be empowered to bring your own creative vision to life and design impactful presentations.
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and produce quality output within agreed timelines is absolutely essential.
Eligibility, Exp. & Skills Required
- Fluent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning skills.
- Preferable knowledge on linux & cloud (AWS).
- Preferable knowledge on Any technology (JAVA/ JAVA EE/ Python/ Scala/ Hadoop).
- Excellent programming skills.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies.
- Working hours:- Day Shift.
- Interview Process: –
- Group Discussion.
- HR Screening.
- Multiple Virtual Rounds.
- Education: – B. Tech B.E.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Edureka (hiring through AMCAT).
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Research Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Edureka Research Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise