Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2022 | Deutsche Bank Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Deutsche Bank Jobs for Freshers : Deutsche Bank has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Graduate Trainee position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BMS/ B.Com/ BBI/ BAF/ BFM Degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields can apply online for Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Trainee | BMS/ B.Com/ BBI/ BAF/ BFM Freshers | Pune Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Deutsche Bank|
|Job Profile/ Type||Graduate Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BMS/ B.Com/ BBI/ BAF/ BFM Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Pune, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for Graduate Trainee position for Pune job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Preparation and validation of data required for reporting (risk, liquidity, entity level P&L, BS) and uploading the same to reporting tool where required.
- Perform variance analysis of report generated and investigate unexpected moments. Prepare and submit quarterly/early forms within the head office governed deadline.
- Month end close, preparation of standard postings, booking of accruals manual adjustment, suspense account clearance etc.
- Preparation of reconciliation at product or feed level and product level P& L to entity.
- Documentation of changes in KOPs and other data management processes.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- Candidate should have good data analysis skills and attention to details & performance-oriented.
- Good communication skills both oral and written, proficiency in MS office applications and sound knowledge on basics of finance and banking.
- Investigation of data and reporting issues & preparation of routine and adhoc adjustments.
- Ensuring consistent delivery and service levels are maintained. Focus on data quality improvement.
Apply for Graduate Trainee fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Pune location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, but we strongly recommends to visit the official website (using above link) for more information.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.