Deloitte Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Freshers: Deloitte has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Technology Analyst position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA Degree and Knowledge of the related fields can apply online for Deloitte Technology Analyst Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Deloitte Technology Analyst jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates is given below. Job seekers are requested to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Deloitte Technology Analyst jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Deloitte Technology Analyst Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Hyderabad Jobs Openings 2020.
Deloitte Technology Analyst Job Profile
|Job Profile||Technology Analyst|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2019/ 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.E./ B.Tech), Master’s in Engineering (M.E./ M.Tech) Master’s in Science (M.S.)Master’s in Computer Application (MCA)|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply online.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Deloitte Technology Analyst jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Deloitte Technology Analyst Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations.
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls.
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities.
- Establishing methods for monitoring ‘smart’ devices connected to enterprise network.
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of ope rations.
- Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements designing and proto typing, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementations.
- Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations.
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities.
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliance to the regulations, and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech)- Cyber security, information Technology, computer science and other circuital Branches.
- Master’s in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech) Master’s in Science (M.S.)Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) cyber security or computer science.
- Cumulative Grade point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backog.
- Excellent interpersonal an communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform.
- Should demonstrate higher sense of owner ship, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page.
- Should be client centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way.
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java Python, Programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Good grasp of the cyber- security an risk domains would be an added plus.
- Profoundly curious and agile.
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus.
Apply for Deloitte Technology Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Deloitte Technology Analyst jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|