Deloitte Global Off Campus Hiring Freshers As- Analyst / SA Details:
About the Company:
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Job Profile: Analyst / SA – Data Analysis & reporting
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not Specified.
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced.
Deloitte Global is the engine of the Deloitte network. Our professionals reach across disciplines and borders to develop and lead global initiatives. We deliver strategic programs and services that unite our organization.
Due to the global nature of this role, relocation is not required, nor supported. Candidates would be expected to work from their current location.
Work you’ll do
- Project manage the survey submissions for the Great Place to Work award – setting up surveys, testing, working with member firms and individual countries to identify survey respondents and uploading details into platforms, and highlighting, where relevant, any issues or risks associated with submissions/surveys.
- Ownership of external survey platform (Emprising) including review and input of data elements (e.g. the Employee Data File), troubleshooting and working with third party to identify system issues/queries.
- Identify ways to streamline and standardize awards & benchmarks survey/submissions processes, where possible and relevant.
- Assist with preparation of deliverables (e.g. status reports, meeting agendas, presentations, summary/notes, etc.) for key project meetings (e.g. MF forums) or Global Talent meetings (e.g., Executive Talent Council, other leadership communications).
- While the primary focus will initially be on supporting efforts related the global Great Place to Work program, the role may evolve as priorities shift to support other ALL IN or Global Talent priorities over time.
- Strong project management, time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills – including project time-line planning.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data management.
- High degree of endurance with ability to multi-task and deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and also adapt quickly to constantly varying priorities.
- Ability to problem solve and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ideal candidate would have previous experience in survey development, external platforms or tools.
Apply Before the link expires for Deloitte Global Off Campus Hiring 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.