Job Profile & Company Details
||B.S/ M.S in computer sciences or a related discipline.
||Pune, India ||
|Job Type/ Salary
||Full-time/ Intern || NA
||2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
||0 to 1 year of extensive hands on experience with design & development of complex software products.
||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Responsibilities & Skills Required
- Estimating designing developing planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior engineers, help in hiring an building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
- To thrive in a fast paced environment appreciate aggressive goals and have a desire to win attitude.
- The ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions.
Eligibility, Exp. & Skills Required
- B.S/ M.S in computer sciences or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- 0 to 1 year of extensive hands on experience with design & development of complex software products & exposure to unit testing tools.
- Deep understanding of computer sciences & Fundamentals Data structures algorithms, design patterns, HLD & LLD/ OOPS OOAD Concepts.
- Good knowledge in java stack/ C++ and Good knowledge of Client server architectures.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries and Working knowledge of Windows O/S.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability ability to learn faster independent respondent responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit excellent written verbal communication skills analytical skills & business thinking.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Dassault Systèmes.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise