Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Citibank Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Citibank Jobs for Freshers : Citibank has published the latest job openings for freshers and experienced candidates for various technical and non technical jobs across India. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s/ Master’s/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate can apply online for Citibank Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below. Citibank is currently hiring for Quality Analyst, Developer Java, Apps Dev Programmer Analyst, Assistant Manager, Developer, AVP:: Java Full Stack Engineer, HR Generalist Senior, C++/ Linux/ Agile Developer etc.. Other details like- Eligibility/ Responsibilities/ and Professional Skills etc. for Citibank Recruitment 2023 for fresher and Exp. candidates for Across India location is given below.
Citibank Careers Recruitment 2023 | Fresher & Exp. Candidates | Apply for Citibank Jobs 2023 |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Citibank/ Citi Group|
|Job Profile/ Type||Quality Analyst, Developer Java, Programmer Analyst, Assistant Manager, Developer, AVP:: Java Full Stack Engineer, HR Generalist Senior, C++/ Linux/ Agile Developer etc. || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma Holders/ ME/ M.Tech etc.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Exp. candidates are eligible.|
About the Bank – Citibank/ Citi Group
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Citibank Recruitment 2023 for fresher candidates for various tech and non-tech positions in India is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
Citibank is the customer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. It was founded in 1812 as the city bank of New York and later becomes the first national city banks of the New York. Citibank began operation in India around 1902 in kolkata and today is a significant foreign investor in the Indian financial market. As a promoter shareholder, Citibank has played a leading role in establishing important market intermediaries such as depositories, credit bureau, clearing and payment institutions. Citibank helped lay the foundation of the Indian Software Industry by establishing Citicorp Overseas Software limited and Iflex solutions limited. Here is few more information about CitiBank-
- Bank Name– Citibank/ Citi Group
- Industry Type– Financial services
- Founded on– June 16, 1812; 208 years ago.
- Key People– Michael Corbat (CEO of Citigroup).
- Headquarters– New York City, New York.
- Products– Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal loans, Commercial loans and Lines of credit.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Should have the desired qualification, relevant work experience and professional skills as per the job profile.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Have excellent team-management skills and a good team learner.
- Candidate should be up to date with the new technologies and a fast learner.
- Candidate should be able to control flow of work.
- Candidate should be ready to work in shifts and job location could be anywhere in India.
Apply Online for Citibank Recruitment 2023
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Citibank Recruitment 2023 for fresher and Exp. candidates for Across India location is given below (apply before the link expires). Read all the details carefully before making an online application for this position (given above). Candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.
Citibank Recruitment Updates 2023- FAQ’s-
How many rounds are there in Citibank interview?
- Citibank interview process includes 3 to 4 rounds including- Written, Technical Round, Final Round Interview and HR.
How long does Citi take to respond after an interview?
- Response time may depends upon the number of applications/ candidates, However it may takes a week or two, to get a response from Citi HR.
How Can I apply for Citibank Jobs 2023
- Eligible applicants may apply for Citibank recruitment/ careers openings @ https://jobs.citi.com/ or using the direct link given above.