Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022 for Software Engineer (Intern) | BE/ B.Tech Degree | Apply for Cisco Jobs for Freshers Candidates : Cisco Systems has published the latest job notification 2022 for Software Engineer (Intern) position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in computer science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022 for Software Engineer (Intern) fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
In Supply Chain Operations we have an opportunity and the responsibility to enable Cisco’s business now and prepare for the future. Our vision and strategy continue to emphasize the importance of providing our customers an unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and scalable supply chain while continuing to build upon our strong operational foundation. Cisco is also committed to social and environmental responsibility in our supply chain.
Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022 | Software Engineer (Intern) | BE/ B.Tech Degree Freshers for Bangalore |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Cisco Systems|
|Job Profile/ Type||Software Engineer (Intern) || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time. ★ Join Our Telegram Job Channel ★|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in computer science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location. ★ Follow Our LinkedIn Page ★|
|Target Batch||2021/ 2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible for online application.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Software Engineer (Intern) position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Support Engineer for the End-to-End Third-Party Software Compliance and Risk Management (TPSCRM) platform that governs and drives all the Open Source and Commercial product component licenses verification and compliance management in addition to serving as the repository of all Cisco’s Product Bill Of Materials (P-BOMs) and associated publications.
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations.
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes.
- Review the user submitted tickets (cases) related to issues found in TPS Eco system (TPSCRM platform) and perform the initial round of triaging and analysis of the problem before routing to Tier-2 support for resolution.
- Train the end-users of the basic Third-party platform functionality and enable the workflow on areas of question
- Monitor, track the issues filed by the customers and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Ensure Level-2 & Level-3 cases are getting the necessary traction and addressed by Engineering Team to prevent SLA impacts.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Open-source components, libraries from various suppliers will be preferred.
- High-level knowledge of Cisco processes (CPDM – Cisco Product Development Methodology, PLM – Product Lifecycle Management, CSDL – Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle) will be definite plus but not mandatory.
- Customer focus –Be the strong advocate for the Customer’s concerns and needs. Focus on providing the best usability and adoption experience to the new users.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
Who You Are
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Desired Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Data analysis and Problem solving
Apply for Software Engineer (Intern) 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022 for Software Engineer (Intern) fresher candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.