Ciena Off Campus Recruitment for Graduate Associate, GTS – Global Technical Support Details:
About the Company:
Ciena is committed to our people-first philosophy. Our teams enjoy a culture focused on prioritizing a personalized and flexible work environment that empowers an individual’s passions, growth, wellbeing and belonging. We’re a technology company that leads with our humanity—driving our business priorities alongside meaningful social, community, and societal impact.
Job Profile: Graduate Associate, GTS – Global Technical Support
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech Degree
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 to 3 years.
- Automate data collection and issue resolution.
- Provide remote technical support on identified CIENA products 24×7 when required. On call duty includes evenings and weekends.
- Review with senior engineers issues found in the field and assist Communication with Design and Supply Chain on problems found.
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to aid Customer’s technical problem. Recover information necessary to escalate the incident/issue to senior engineers. Escalation may eventually include Engineering/Design, Product/Project Management, Documentation, or Training.
- Provide Customer feedback to Quality Assurance, Design, Product Management, Technical Publications and Training.
- Contribute to publishing of MOP/ISB/FSB documents.
- Contribute to knowledgebase (KCS).
- Perform a Customer Lead Engineer roll for specific customers.
- Resident Engineering functions on-site or remote.
- Travel to customer sites and Ciena locations globally
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Foundation knowledge of the operation of fiber optic transport and/or switching equipment.
- Preferably has experience in a technical support role with an equipment vendor in the Telco industry.
- Basic problem solving experience with OTN/SONET/SDH equipment, Carrier Ethernet equipment or associated fiber optic facilities.
Apply Before the link expires for Ciena Off Campus Recruitment.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.